Monday, October 09, 2006

I am back after a hiatus. I thought that now it would be better to write on the burning issues in the Indian scenario. Mohammad Afzal Guru's family members are asking for clemency from the President. We find newspapers with comments from people on their views. Some say that Afzal does not deserve any sympathy, since he gave logistic support to attack the citadel of Indian constitution. The Parliament represents the fabric of India. Some others say, he deserves punishment but not capital punishment, maybe a lifeterm. I have mixed feelings regarding this issue. In a way, I subscribe to both the views. Maybe, I am taking the most trodden path - the road chosen by most people. The real culprits are not apprehended. I can go on like this.

Now that Chikungunya has taken a back seat, Dengue has taken prominence. Many deaths all over the country, with the capital topping the list. I heard that it is again the particular type of mosquitoes that bite in the daytime that causes this epidemic.

O.k., see you shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home